Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Recent Travels to Speak and Work

Okay, so I can't stand it when there aren't any photographs to look at. The clip art just doesn't cut it (no pun intended?)....














Sang Ho restaurant, Dundas near Spadina, Toronto, Ontario

















The Government Accountability Office Building, which I walked past on my way back to the hotel from my talk at Georgetown Law Center. Over the door, the words "integrity," "accountability" and "reliability."

The topics being discussed at Georgetown that day included ethics and integrity, especially of anything used as evidence or to verify and document. Since I had been asked to speak about truth, authenticity and photography, please let this photograph serve as proof that our government honored these values when the building was dedicated in 1951.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home